Because this is a community-supported series, we feel that sponsoring a non-profit organization and giving them the opportunity to run a concession stand is a great way for them to gain financial support, as well as get the word out about who they are. Every season, we award a charity $500, which is enough to pay for all of the items needed to start their concession stand. Throughout the season, thousands of people come to enjoy a wonderful evening, giving the charity a great opportunity to explain who they are while the movie-goers come up to purchase some goodies!
Do you know of a non-profit organization that would be interested in running a concession stand at our movie nights? Below are the requirements. If the charity meets the requirements, please contact us asap. The 2017-18 series starts on October 6th and the deadline for entering is September 14th!
A huge thanks goes to Keys Federal Credit Union for being our popcorn sponsor and supplying popcorn bags since the beginning!
Requirements To Run The Concession Stand
- Must be willing to be at every movie during the season. This will be 16 movies every first and third Friday of the month from October 2017 – May 2018
- Must be ready by dusk and be present throughout the entire movie. People buy all night and sometimes make donations towards the end!
- Must be a 501(c)(3) and have all of your paper work up-to-date
- Be willing to operate and maintain a popcorn machine and the product that goes with it in a safe and clean manner
- Must keep the popcorn machine we supply you with in your possession
- Be willing to help with cleaning up the park after every movie
- Provide advertising for each movie night through your Facebook page and/or website
Movies start about an hour after dusk and go no later than 10pm.
If you meet all the qualifications, please tell us about your organization and why you should be chosen!
You will be awarded with a $500 check a few weeks prior to the series so that you have time to get all the supplies you need. You are free to hand out flyers and set up a banner from your table, we just ask that you keep your promotional items within your space.
We look forward to an exciting year and can’t wait to see which charity it will be this year!
Non-profits we have worked with in the past...